Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q Hello Louise How are you? hope doing well. I was wondering if you know anything about Freelance visa rules and fees in Dubai? where to even get the information for such kind of Visa. Your help is appreciated. thank you

A Ministry of Labour and General Directorate of Residence and Foreigners Affairs states, person cannot not obtain UAE residence permit as a freelancer. A person must be officially employed and sponsored by a company fully registered and established in the UAE.

2 Responses to “Ask Louise”

  1. Emily says:

    Hello – you can actually obtain a freelance freezone visa.

    Check out company’s such as creative zone and virtual zone for more info


  2. Max says:

    It is totally possible to get a freelance visa/license in any freezone in UAE. It just might cost you a bit! If you Google Freelance Visa UAE you will get loads of results and info. Twofour54 in Abu Dhabi is a good option, as is RAK Free Zone. It all depends how much you want to spend, and what industry you want to freelance in. Check out more here:

    Or just Google for more details than you know what to do with! Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides