Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q  Can I work if I am on my husband’s visa?

A Yes you can however you will have to get a letter of no objection (NOC) from your husband saying that he allows you to work, then your employer will need to obtain a Labour Card for you. You will need to submit your passport with it’s residency stamp and passport photos.
Click here for more details.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides