Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q.  Hi Louise.
I was wondering if there is a service that would go to the embassies for you and obtain visas.

A. Yes there is. You can contact Move One Immigration Services

Send an email to and explain which type of service (visa for which country) is needed and they will send a quote.
Hope this helps.

One Response to “Ask Louise”

  1. moon says:

    i just left a company after working 8 months in dubai and i heared i have a year ban from them,i got another job where they r agreeing to lift my ban how is it possible?

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides