Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q  Hi Louise, I would like to know the requirements of sponsoring my wife and my 1 year old baby. I hope you can help. Thanks!

A You need to be earning a minimum of Dhs 5000 per month or Dhs 4000 plus accommodation to sponsor your family. You will need the following documents;

1. Passport copy of sponsor with copy of Residence Permit stamp from the passport – Residence Permit must be valid
2. Passport copy of wife and baby – passports must be valid at least 6 months
3. 8 passport size photographs on a white background for wife and baby
4. Original and copy of fully legalized Marriage certificate
5. Original and copy of fully legalized Birth certificate of the baby
6. Original and copy of Tenancy contract attested by Land department
7. Original and copy of Employment contract (for employee of private company registered with Ministry of Labor – outside a fee zone) OR original and copy of Salary Certificate issued by a free zone (for free zone employees).

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides