Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q Hi! Louise, If I leave my job, lose my residency visa from my office, then go back to India can I come back to Dubai on a visit visa within a month?

A Further to your question kindly note that you can apply for a visit visa through a sponsor once you leave as long as you cancel your old visa normally without any ban type.‎

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides