Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q  Hi Louise, im currently working here in Dubai as a waiter under a labor visa..what if I transfer from another company that is giving a visa coming from immigration..will that be possible or i will still have a ban and cannot have an immigration visa? how long is the ban? hope you can help me on this one..tnx

A If an employee does not complete 2 years with an employer, an automatic 6 months ban will be imposed by Ministry of Labour.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides