Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q. Hi Louise, wondered if you could help me. I am moving to Dubai from the Uk this year with my twins, my husband is now a resident and i will be being sponsored by him. do you know what documents i need to send to the embassy and what i need to ask them to do. Thank you

A. In order to obtain the residency visas for your family you need to get your marriage certificate and children’s birth certificates legalised. If you log on to the website below it will guide you through all the paperwork that needs to be completed including addresses to where you should send all your documents. then go to help for British Nationals next click on living in the UAE and finally click on residency visa.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides