Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Hi Louise, I have to get my tenancy contract attested. Could you tell me where and whether someone can go on my behalf?

The tenancy contract needs to be attested by the Land Department (RERA) and Move One can assist and complete attestation of the contract on behalf of yourself.  Please contact our immigration team for more information.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides