Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

I am a final year medical student and I would like to do an internship in Dubai during my summer holidays.  I was a Dubai resident before leaving for Pakistan to pursue my MBBS Degree and my family still resides in Dubai.  I would be grateful if you could guide me as to how to go about the process.

I would suggest you contact the Dubai Health Authority who provides both nationals and non-nationals job opportunities in different health fields. Best of luck!

4 Responses to “Ask Louise”

  1. Nadia says:

    You can contact Ministry of Health with a letter preferably written in Arabic that you are looking for internship. Then they will assign you which hospital you could join.

  2. Nadia says:

    I have a draft in Arabic which you can show it any Arab typist to add or delete in the internship letter. It also has the contact name whom you should approach in Ministry of Health.

    You are welcome to email me or I could paste it here if possible and allowed by the moderator.

  3. Hajra says:

    Thank you Louise 🙂

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides