Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Hi! I wanted to resign from the company I’m working for. My visa is under a DMCC visa.  I have only been with the company for 8 months so I would like to know if I will get a ban if I resign… thank you.

No, you will not get a ban as work bans are not applicable for employees of free zone companies.  Please refer to this Move One Inc article regarding work bans.

2 Responses to “Ask Louise”

  1. Siddhi says:

    Hi, I am on my husband visa.i have got a job in dmcc company. In jlt which is a free zone company. Company wants me to be in company visa ..I need to first cancel my husband. Sponsorship visa and then company will apply for my visa. I need to check..if I leave job in between the contract..will I get labour ban..please advise.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides