Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

I have an Ajman Freezone visa but I reside here in Dubai. Can I process my wife and baby’s visa here in Dubai? If not, then what are the requirements in sponsoring family members in Ajman?

If an employee holds permits from Ajman, they will be allowed to process family’s permits only in this emirate.

Requirements for sponsoring family members in Ajman:

  • Passport copy of each applicant (passport must have validity of at least 6 months)
  • Passport copy of sponsor including Residence permit page
  • Fully legalized Marriage certificate. If certificate is not Arabic, it must be translated into this language prior to legalization process.
  • Fully legalized Birth certificate of child. If certificate is not Arabic, it must be translated into this languageĀ prior to legalization process.
  • Salary certificate issued by Ajman free zone
  • Tenancy contract
  • Emirates ID Card of sponsor

NOTE: Authority reserves the right to request additional documentation.

3 Responses to “Ask Louise”

  1. mglorioso says:

    What is the minimum salary required?

  2. Louise says:

    Minimum salary required is Dhs4,000 per month

  3. mglorioso says:

    Thank You! šŸ™‚

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides