Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q. Hello Louise, I just got injured playing soccer (or football as it is known in these parts), do you know any good sports doctors or medical centers where i can go to have my sprain checked?

A. You need to get yourself along to Orthosports Medical Centre on Jumeirah Beach road just past Jumeirah Mosque heading in the direction of Dubai. Telephone No 345 0601.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides