Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Dear Louise, I’m looking for a tax consultant in Dubai to assist with filling at my personal UK tax return. Can you recommend?

I do not know of anyone in Dubai but my recommendation to you would be to contact an accountant in the UK who could probably simply do it for you for about £250

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides