Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

I have just moved out of a 2 bed fully furnished apartment into a serviced apartment and want to send back to the UK some surplus items…bedding, crockery, photo frames etc etc.. I was wondering if you could recommend a removals company that would deal with such items.

Give the team at Move One a call and I am sure they can help you out.


Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides