Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

ask louiseQuestionMy wife and I are both Irish and we are currently going through the process of obtaining a spouse visa for my wife.  I already have a work visa.

We have been asked to provide an attested marriage certificate. Do you know of any individuals or companies who provide services to obtain one for us. Would really appreciate your help.

AnswerMove One Relocation Services can provide assistance for legalization of the documents.  They would need to verify some further information before they could  assist so you would need to contact them directly.  Please contact

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides