Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

ask louiseQuestionHi reaching out to all Canadians and Permanent residents of Canada in the UAE? Does anyone know of a good Canadian tax consultant/ lawyer firm based in Dubai/ UAE?  Thanks will appreciate some pointers in the right direction.

AnswerI would suggest you contact the Canadian Consulate and event the Canadian Business Council for suggestions of experts in this fields specifically for Canada.  I will of course facebook for other suggesstions.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides