Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q.  Dear Louise, My son 8 years goes to a class where students are a year elder to him. therefore there are lot of conflicts in sense of maturity and attitude towards his class compared to other students. We wanted to speak to a good child psychologist or child behavior specialist who could guide us as to whether we should let him repeat a year and to meet students of his year or there is another way to go about it.

A. I think an ideal person for you to chat to would be Kate Garbutt 04 348 5437 she operates out of a clinic called KidsFIRST. The other person recommended is Jessica Rios Habib who works out of The Child Early Intervention Medical Center 04233667.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides