Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q Hi Louise, I do not seem to find answer to the following. I had an employment visa before. However moved under husband sponsorship. Some say for medical test (for the visa) I had to do x-ray and some say no need. So which one is it? If you had a residence visa before do you still need to do x-ray again?

A Hi
Please find below the answer to your question that has come from the Move One Immigration Department:

The medical test is mandatory for a person who used to be on employment visa and currently is in the process of obtaining residence permit under husband’s sponsorship.
If a person submits the copy of the previous cancelled employment visa along with other requirements for medical check in the hospital, only blood test will be taken. Otherwise, without proof of previous residence, chest x-ray and blood test are mandatory.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides