Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise

Q Hi Louise I have some garden furniture that I need to trash, who can i call to come and remove it? As the usual rubbish truck does not take it! Nicki

A Call Take My Junk and they will collect as they will re-use the wood 050 179 4045 and you can give them a donation or you can call Dulsco 800 waste (92783) and they will remove at a charge.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides