Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise | Alcohol License

ask louiseQuestionWife and I arriving in Dubai Wednesday. Staying at an apartment 8 days – will purchase wine at incoming duty free but what is quickest way to get license for additional purchase.

AnswerUnfortunately, you can only apply for a license if you are a resident of UAE and have a residency visa.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides