Ask Louise | Exporting a Car from Oman to Dubai
Move One Relocations answered:
To export vehicle, the export certificate will be required. In order to prepare the same you will need to fill in the vehicle export certificate form and then approach your Insurance company to cancel the policy and provide temporary Insurance. You will then need to visit ROP( Royal Oman Police) and they will issue VEC.
1) Vehicle export Certificate
2) Copy of Passport
3) Copy of Oman Visa endorse in passport
4) Copy of Oman IDto
5) Copy of UAE Visa endorse in passport ( for sending by land)
6) Copy of UAE ID ( for sending by land)
7) Authorization letter to agent clearing the shipment.
Documents required for Import clearance in UAE.
UAE residence visa (Should be endorsed on the passport).
Copy of the export certificate.
Authorization letters which shall be advised prior to the import clearance.
Vehicle details mentioned below.
Country of origin
Condition(New one or Old)