Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise | Labour Ban

ask louiseQuestionHi, I am on my husband’s visa.  Presently I am employed in JLT Freezone with a DMCC company.  The company wants me to be on a company visa therefore I need to first cancel my existing visa then the company will apply for my visa.  However, I would like to ask if I leave the job before the contract expires will I get labour ban..please advise.

AnswerThere is no ban as you are in a Free Zone

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides