Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise – Labour Card

ask louiseQuestionI am on husband visa and wants to work. However, I do not know the legalities of the matter. I do know that my employer should obtain a labor card for me. Should I wait for the release of this labor card before commencing work or is the application for this work permit already enough and so can start work from there and wait for the card while working? Thanks!

AnswerYou can legally start working once you receive work permit approval and wait the Labour card while working.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides