Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise | Single Mother Residency Visa

ask louiseQuestionMy friend is a single, unmarried and has one child.  She has been offered a job in Dubai.  Will she be able to get residency visa?

AnswerYes, she can sponsor her child however, this is subject for approval from the Immigration Authority and as part of requirement she would need to provide an NOC letter from the father which should be fully legalized in Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy from the country where it is issued and further legalization in MOFA in UAE is required. Also, the birth certificate of the child should be fully legalized as well. Usual requirements for sponsoring dependents will apply such as Attested Tenancy Contract, Latest Dewa Bill,Passport Copy & Visa, Passport Copy of the Child, Attested Employment Contract / Salary Certificate in Arabic, Emirates ID, 1 photo white background ,

Required Salary:  AED Min 3,000 + accommodation or AED 4, 000 basic salary

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides