Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise – Size of Apartment to Sponsor Child

ask louiseQuestionHi. I have been told that I need to show a tenancy contract for a 2 bedroom apartment when applying for a child visa / child residency visa. Is that true? Or will a 1 bedroom apt will be fine.

AnswerTo sponsor a child there is no such rule that the apartment should be for 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom. But to sponsor parents or housemaid the apartment should be for a 2 bedroom.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides