Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise | UK Mortgage

ask louiseQuestionWould you be able to help me locate a financial  advisor who can help me arrange a mortgage for a property in the UK.

AnswerThere are many in Dubai that I am sure will be willing to help you such as Globeleye & Holborn Asset Management however, I would recommend you go directly to the offshore arms of British Banks who will also be able to help you such as  HSBC, Barclays and RBS (to name but a few).

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides