Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise – Visa for wife and child

I’m working as an insurance officer in Sharjah. Due to my current profession or job title I’m not able to sponsor my wife & my child. Is there any other way or possibility where she can arrange her & her child visa

Your wife would have to find a job in the UAE and should be sponsored by her company so that she can sponsor her child. The minimum salary should be 3500 AED and accommodation or 4000 AED. She should be holding University Degree/Diploma.


Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides