Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Ask Louise – Visas for Parents

I need to get UAE residence visa for my parents. I am a UAE resident and my brother is also on employment visa in UAE. I have rented a 2 bed room apartment and have salary of more than AED 10,000.

In this case, can I represent to DNRD that I am the sole provider of my parents? Or should I mention that me and my brother both stay in UAE and are the sole supporters (since there is no one in my home country to look after my parents. My parents are in UAE right now for visit visa.

You are eligible to sponsor your parents, please represent to immigration (Humanitarian Department) that you are the sole provider of your parents .

For more information, kindly refer to the article available on our website:

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides