You are currently browsing the archives for the Travel category.

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Q  Where can I get a international driving license from. My family and I are traveling to in three weeks and only have a UAE license.

A Hi, You can obtain an international driving license from DNATA on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Marriot Marquis Hotel. Documents required include passport copy,  Visa copy, 2 PP sized photos and your valid UAE license.

Please advise where I can buy a cheap ticket to travel to Manila and back. Read more

Hi Louise. We are in Dubai for 3 nights, 2 days in June. Two mature (no, not old) couples. So far on the list is a Desert Safari Dinner, Mosque visit (which one?), Souk visit (which one?) and Mall – because it is there, maybe Skiing?

My question is, I understand there is now Jazz at the Burj Al Arab. How much does it cost and do we need to book way ahead of time? We are staying at the Sofitel. Any other suggestions or contacts are welcome! Read more

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides