We’re Hiring | Pet Move Coordinator, Dubai
Move One is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic animal / pet-friendly person to join the Pet Relocation team as our Pet Move Coordinator in Dubai, UAE.
The position requires a highly organized and articulate professional who can serve as the main point of contact for pet owners while coordinating the extensive logistics involved with transporting their pet(s) domestically or internationally.
– Project management involving the logistics of transport such as travel arrangements, research on country regulations and requirements, document preparation as well as other transport needs.
– Providing the highest level of customer service to international clients while orchestrating the details of pet moves, as well as working with internal and external partners and offices around the world to facilitate each animal shipment.
– Schedule all appointments at the origin and/or destination with internal pet handlers and/or drivers and any external vendors (i.e. veterinarians, kennels, airlines, etc).
– Organize boarding and quarantine arrangements as needed.
– Monitor the movement of pets to issue travel updates with the customer and in the internal CRM.
– During the movement of each animal, daily / regular communication with client, international agents, customs clearance, airlines and ground handling staff will be required.
– Maintain the necessary information in the internal database.
– Work closely with the internal quoting team in order to issue quotes in a timely manner and with the appropriate fees and terms and conditions (including insurance).
– Develop and maintain good relationships with veterinarian clinics and service suppliers throughout the Middle East, Central Asia (MECA) region.
– Ability to handle customs clearance. Also, ability to coordinate with various agencies, such as, Chamber of Commerce, embassies, ministry offices, etc.
– Additionally, responsible for any other duties and tasks that might be assigned.
– 1-3 years experience in relationship-oriented customer service is required.
– 1-3 years experience in move coordination.
– Prior experience handling pets and animals is preferred.
– Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
– Fluent English speaker.
– Strong IT skills. Knowledge of Calogi or Mirsal is beneficial.
– Ability to multi-task and manage a large caseload of jobs.
– Highly motivated professional who can handle pressure and deadlines well and can prioritize under busy conditions.
– Ability to work flexible hours based on the business needs (i.e. evening or early morning work may be necessary).
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Passion for pets and animals.
– Extremely accurate data entry.
– Energetic professional with team spirit.
– Must have a valid, clean UAE driving license with a minimum of 1 year driving experience in the UAE.
– IATA Certified preferred.