Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

You Need to Have a Maid’s Room to Sponsor a Housemaid

When applying for a visa to sponsor a housemaid you will now have to prove that you have a housemaid’s room in your accommodation. You must provide your rental contract which must explain how many rooms there are, and if there is a room for the housemaid or not.

The DNRD has details of sponsor’s family, so it can determine the number of people who live in the house against the information on the number of rooms provided in the tenancy contract.

Continue reading on Emirates 24/7.

Leave a Reply

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides