We’re Hiring | Senior Pet Coordinator
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Animal Transportation Middle East (UAE, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar)
Operations Manager WORK LOCATION: Dubai,
POSITION PURPOSE: General statements regarding the overall objective of the position
Overall responsibility for the efficient, effective and profitable running of the animal transportation team in the Middle East.
- Responsible for a small team of pet coordinators providing a 24/7 service into and out of the region. Provide amazing customer service, focusing on speed, accuracy, communication and making it personal.
- Ensure due diligence towards 3rd party vendors and partners, working with country managers
- to source and manage provider relationships ensuring quality, customer satisfaction and budget are achieved.
- Monitor competition and re-evaluate Move One business to remain competitive.
- Ensure compliance to local laws, regulations and international travel requirements.
- Keep team and customers updated.
- Counsel clients to ensure the best ongoing experience regarding their pet’s relocation and transportation.
- Plan, monitor and review all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure tight financial controls.
- Review and revise on a monthly basis.
- Improve margins.
- Review costs and invoicing – assure all are accurate and invoicing is done in a timely manner. Proactively manage changes in service scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure all quotes are followed within 24 business hours and Household Goods moving is cross sold.
- Develop relationships with vets, pet stores and other pet related services, and vendors to help reach and service a larger audience.
- Work with marketing to ensure Move One is represented at local events.
- Attend and participate at events.
- Work with the quoting team to ensure costs and margins are updated to remain profitable and competitive.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Industry knowledge or a pet related professional background with supervisory experience – minimum 5 years Fluent in spoken and written English
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Clear and articulate phone voice, Pleasant, calm, tactful, polite and friendly.
- Computer literate, excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable/flexible to the changing needs of the business and hours of operation excellent organization skills.