Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Posts Tagged ‘insurance’

Low awareness of contents insurance leaves expats living in Dubai exposed.

Just last week Expat Echo Dubai posted an article on Home & Content Insurance and yet again, this topic is being covered in the media as over 100 families may have lost all their savings and belongings in a massive fire that broke out on the north side of the Al Tayer buliding in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah on Saturday.

Reports claim that many people do not take out Contents Insurance, even though some property companies are offering it to their residents for as little as Dhs 500 per annum. Read more

Q  Do I need house contents insurance or is it covered by the landlord? Read more

Q What documents do I need to get insurance for my car in Dubai?

A You will need the application form from the insurance company, copy of a valid UAE driving license, copy of passport with residence visa and a copy of vehicle registration card.

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides