Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Google Plus

Posts Tagged ‘sponsoring family’

To live and work in Dubai a work permit and residency visa is required. Upon arriving in the UAE you will receive a Visitor’s Visa.

Read more

How much are the fees for a residence visa application for my child, under the sponsorship of my husband (Ajman Free Zone visa)? Regarding the tenancy contract, what if our tenancy is provided by the company, is it fine that the contract is under the name of my husband’s sponsor (boss)? How long is the visa process? Read more

I have an Ajman Freezone visa but I reside here in Dubai. Can I process my wife and baby’s visa here in Dubai? If not, then what are the requirements in sponsoring family members in Ajman? Read more

Meet the team

Move One in the community

More Video Guides