Dubai Flea Markets
Whether you are just having an annual spring clean or are about to move home everyone always has items that they may not need anymore but someone else would love – so why not convert your unwanted items into some cash?
Dubai Flea Market is a second hand market where private individuals with non-commercial intention SELL & BUY everything used, from household items, home appliances, furniture, textile, ceramics, electrical equipment, toys, games, books, DVD’s, clothes, antiques, accessories etc. and handcraft. They take place at various venues across town.
Dubai Flea Market – Uptown Mirdiff
- When: Friday 7th February 2014
- Opening hours for visitors: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
- Where: UPTOWN MIRDIFF, between Fitness First and Starbucks, Near Spinneys
- Entrance free for visitors
Dubai Flea Market – IBN BATTUTA
- When: Saturday 8th February 2014
- Opening hours for visitors: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Where: Ibn Battuta, Tunisia car parking rooftop / P3 next to food court. The car parking has the big GEANT signboard on it!. There is plenty of shade so don’t worry about the sun!
- Exhibitor car parking right next to the Flea Market set up. So easy access!
Dubai Flea Market – Safa Park
- When: Saturday 1st March 2014
- Opening hours for visitors: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Where: AL SAFA PARK, Entrance Gate 4, Flea Market venue at Gate 5
- Due to construction, visitors have to use Gate 4 to enter.
- Exhibitors has to use the new Gate between Gate 4 and Gate 5.
- Entrance 3Dhs for visitors