Ripe Market 2016
The Ripe Markets run across a number of locations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and focus on bringing the community together, in a fun and social way. The Ripe Market is a community event supporting local businesses, giving them a platform to sell to the residents and tourists visiting. If you visit one of our markets you will find the Ripe Organic stand selling local organic fruit and vegetables from the Ripe Farm and other local organic farmers. As well as this you will find other organic items including juices, superfoods and other shopping items, lots of live cooking food stalls, arts, crafts, fashion, jewelry, fitness workshops, live entertainment, yoga, children’s activities and much more.
Our brand new launch dates are as follows:
- Times Square, Dubai – Every Saturday from 09:00am – 3:00pm (until the 22nd October 2016).
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel grounds– Every Wednesday from 14:00pm – 21:00pm (starts the 12th of October 2016)
- Al Barsha Pond Park – Every Saturday from 15:00pm – 21:00pm (starts the 15th of October 2016)
- Zabeel – Every Friday from 09:00am – 15:00pm (starts the 21st of October 2016)
Our Pop-Up concept gives our visitors and participating businesses a unique opportunity to join our market at new locations that we “pop-up” in. It gives Ripe the opportunity to collaborate with some of Dubai’s most sought after locations that are popular for design, tourism, sport and shopping. Our current Pop-Ups are:
- D3, Dubai Design District – 28th and 29th of October – 10am – 6pm