The Festival for Food-Lovers is Back!
Indulge your senses at the world’s greatest restaurant and music festival! If you love food, drink and music, you’ll love Taste of Dubai. The food lover’s favourite festival now in its 7th year will bring together the city’s highly acclaimed restaurants, prestigious celebrity chefs, premium beverage brands, gastronomic exhibitors and an incredible entertainment stage playing host to live international acts.
This amazing food, drink and music festival is the culinary event of the year. Dine at an assortment of Dubai’s finest restaurants, see demonstrations from top chefs, take part in cookery classes, shop in the epicurean al fresco marketplace plus much more, all held in the beautiful surroundings of Dubai Media City’s Amphitheatre.
Thursday 13th March: 4pm-12am
Friday 14th March: 12pm-12am
Saturday 15th March: 12pm-11pm
For more information, visit tasteofdubaifestival.com.
Here is a Taste of what is in store:
• Meet award winning celebrity chefs and taste their delectable creations
• Watch live demonstrations from culinary superstars in the Chefs’ Theatre
• Taste delicious dishes from 30 of Dubai’s finest restaurants
• Learn from the master chefs in the Kenwood Cookery School
• Sample fine beverages in the Beverage Theatre
• Quench your thirst at a selection of premium branded bars
• Enjoy live entertainment
• Keep the children happy in the Kids Zone Activities area
Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a variety of Arabic shisha in a uniquely chilled out setting in the IKandy Shisha Lounge
For ticket prices please click here
For other events happening in and around Dubai
this month check out What’s On in March